Friday, October 14, 2016

Keith Simpson . . . January 22, 2015

Just in case anyone is interested in some New Canaan history, I gave a talk two weeks ago to the New Canaan Beautification League and Channel 79 has been running it at various times of the afternoon and evening.
 
The history of the evolution of the Connecticut, and New Canaan, landscape is a very interesting topic to me and I will probably do a similar talk to the Senior Men's Club in June.
 
The maps of old New Canaan that I used at the beginning of the presentation are a little hard to read over the television, but there are many more photographs as the talk continues, so if you stick with it there are some familiar scenes of New Canaan, and I trust some observations of interest.
 
Keith.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home